Code Review Request

Paul Michael Reilly

May 2, 2019, 2:58:32 PM5/2/19
to Clean Code Discussion
I recently added three new repositories up on GitHub. They are argus-tmdb-core, argus-tmdb-client and argus-tmdb-server. I'm guessing that Uncle Bob would say that truly clean code needs little in the way of introduction. In that vein, consider this post a kick-off for an experiment in sharing code reviews with the goal being a constructive evaluation of how close "clean code" has been achieved.

Functions, names, comments, structure are all up for evaluation.  Critique a few lines or every line. I have no preconceived notions of how best to do this but perhaps someone can suggest an approach known to be effective.

Of course, if you have a bit of code want reviewed in the same context, I would be happy to take a crack at it.

Lastly, it would be a huge success if this effort opens up discussions that lead to a better, more accurate picture of what Clean Code truly is.

Enjoy,