CC Slack Invite

Paul Michael Reilly

May 8, 2019, 2:37:00 AM5/8/19
to Clean Code Discussion
The Slack CC workspace proposals has been overwhelmingly successful. To make it even easier to join, please use this link: https://join.slack.com/t/cleancodersgroup/shared_invite/enQtNjEzNjMyNzMxNTcwLWYxNTA2OGE1ODRhMDQyMzE3M2YyY2MxN2M4YmYxMjRiYmQ3MDkzNzQzNDk4YjMyYTg1OGI2MTM4NDU3ZDUzZjc

Mikl Brown

May 16, 2019, 12:03:08 AM5/16/19
to Clean Code Discussion
Hi is there some active link or can I ask to add me too?

Paul Michael Reilly

Jun 2, 2019, 3:20:17 AM6/2/19
to Clean Code Discussion

Homa Wong

Jun 2, 2019, 3:22:18 AM6/2/19
to Clean Code Discussion
The link is no longer active.

Seshu

Jun 3, 2019, 12:20:52 AM6/3/19
to clean-code...@googlegroups.com
This link is not active

--
The only way to go fast is to go well.
---

Paulo Ricardo Stradioti

Oct 4, 2019, 11:29:20 AM10/4/19
to Clean Code Discussion
The link is no longer active. Does anyone have a new link, please?

Thanks

Em segunda-feira, 3 de junho de 2019 01:20:52 UTC-3, Seshu escreveu:
This link is not active
On Sun, Jun 2, 2019 at 12:52 PM Homa Wong <homa...@gmail.com> wrote:
The link is no longer active.

On Tuesday, May 7, 2019 at 11:37:00 PM UTC-7, Paul Michael Reilly wrote:
The Slack CC workspace proposals has been overwhelmingly successful. To make it even easier to join, please use this link: https://join.slack.com/t/cleancodersgroup/shared_invite/enQtNjEzNjMyNzMxNTcwLWYxNTA2OGE1ODRhMDQyMzE3M2YyY2MxN2M4YmYxMjRiYmQ3MDkzNzQzNDk4YjMyYTg1OGI2MTM4NDU3ZDUzZjc

--
The only way to go fast is to go well.
---

Paul Michael Reilly

Nov 27, 2019, 11:16:09 AM11/27/19
to Clean Code Discussion

Vincent White

Nov 27, 2019, 11:17:25 AM11/27/19
to Clean Code Discussion
Would it be possible to repost the invite link? It appears to be dead.