Re: [CC:3889] Re: Clean Code Slack Workspace

Enoc Gutierrez

Feb 20, 2020, 11:50:09 AM2/20/20
to clean-code...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Please add me to slack group!

Thank you.

regards.

On Thu, 20 Feb 2020 at 02:51, Ashok Raju <devi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Please add me to the group. Thanks!

On Monday, February 17, 2020 at 8:29:30 PM UTC-8, reedlaw wrote:
Please add me.

On Thursday, May 2, 2019 at 9:00:16 PM UTC-7, Paul Michael Reilly wrote:
I hung out on the software craftsmanship site for a bit and did not find it quite what I hoped so I created a new Slack workspace, https://cleancodersgroup.slack.com to augment this Google Group. I will send out invites to anyone who posts a request here.

--
The only way to go fast is to go well.
---