Clean Code Series - Part I Explained

Fabio Ono Tavoloni

Dec 24, 2020, 10:43:40 AM12/24/20
to Clean Code Discussion
Hey guys how are you?

This is the first part of a new series of articles talking about the concepts of clean code. I hope it will be useful for you, especially for those who are starting this journey in software development.

Thank you.

Paul Michael Reilly

Dec 24, 2020, 10:47:44 AM12/24/20
to Clean Code Discussion
You might get more satisfaction by posting to the Clean Coders Slack workspace (general channel). Here's an invitation of you need it.

Fabio Ono Tavoloni

Dec 24, 2020, 10:49:56 AM12/24/20
to clean-code...@googlegroups.com
Hi Paul,

Thank you very much :-)

--
The only way to go fast is to go well.
---

Fabio Ono Tavoloni

Dec 29, 2020, 12:05:16 PM12/29/20
to Clean Code Discussion
Hey guys how are you?

This is Part 2 of a new series of articles talking about the concepts of Clean Code. Today we are talking about Meaningful Naming. I hope you enjoy it!

I will add in the Slack Channel as well, thank you!