Clean Coders Slack workspace link is dead

Kulagin

Feb 21, 2023, 9:37:29 AM2/21/23
to Clean Code Discussion
When I press on the  "Clean Coders Slack workspace using this link" link(top of the page with themes, where the rules are), it gets me to a page:chrome_k6KFBGgKra.png
Anyone have a working link?

Paul Michael Reilly

Feb 21, 2023, 9:40:54 AM2/21/23
to Clean Code Discussion
Yes, this is true.  Malevolent users infested the workspace with porn. Not a problem I want to deal with since Slack makes it very hard to control.

Sam Stone

Feb 26, 2023, 3:27:56 AM2/26/23
to Clean Code Discussion
Seems like moderation is a first-class citizen on Discord (besides for the pros over Slack like unlimited history): discord.com/moderation

Kulagin

Feb 26, 2023, 12:56:26 PM2/26/23
to Clean Code Discussion
I see that many more organizations use Discord instead of Slack nowadays. For example, the last 2 that I joined use Discord and not Slack and there is no problems with spammers mostly:

Looks like Discord won.

I'm a moderator on a Discord server with a ~1000 users myself and we only get a spammer once in half a year, and messages are very easy to delete and ban them with a single command using a chat bot.

Could be worth a try to use Discord.