Oshawa Super Sporting Date Change

LostTarget

Jul 25, 2016, 9:58:29 PM7/25/16
to ClaysOntario

Oshawa Super Sporting

There has been a change of date for the super sporting shoot at the Oshawa Skeet and Gun Club, from August 14 to September 11 2016.

Sorry for the short notice but we found out that it is conflicting with some other shoots.

http://www.losttarget.com/flyer/OshawaSuperSportingShoot.pdf

----------

Oshawa

Canadian Open (Sporting Clays)

Photos:

http://losttarget.com/s/2016/CanadianOpenOshawa/

----------
---------

---------
---------

Ontario Shoot Schedule

http://www.losttarget.com/ontario/

--------

Quebec

2016 Schedule

http://www.losttarget.com/quebec/

---------

Golden Triangle Trap and Skeet Club

Sunday, August 28 at 9 AM

2016 Waterfowl Warm Up

http://www.goldentrapandskeet.com/

--------

Photos

Did you take shoot photos and posted them on a photo website such as Flicker, Picasa, Photobucket, Facebook, Twitter, or on one of the other available photo hosting sites?

Send me the link and I will post the link to your photos on the Lost Target so all can enjoy!

Send Photos or Video direct.

We Tranfer
https://www.wetransfer.com/

---------
---------

Purchasing a Firearm in the USA

Not a resident of the USA.

You cannot take possession when purchasing a firearm in the states. Must be shipped by FFL to Canada!

Q5. I’m a nonimmigrant alien lawfully present in the United States without a visa. May I purchase or possess a firearm in the United States?

A5. A nonimmigrant alien who is lawfully admitted to the United States without a visa (e.g. Visa Waiver Program), may acquire or possess a firearm in the United States, provided that he or she is not prohibited from shipping, transporting, receiving, or possessing firearms or ammunition in the U.S.

In addition, a nonimmigrant alien legally in the United States with or without a nonimmigrant visa may lawfully acquire a firearm only if he/she meets State of residence requirements as required by the Federal government. For more information, see ATF Ruling 2010-6.

These requirements are irrespective of the licensed status of the individual from whom the alien is purchasing the firearm. An unlicensed individual is prohibited from selling a firearm to an out-of-State resident. A Federal firearms licensee (FFL) is prohibited, with few exceptions, from transferring a firearm to an out-of-State resident.

---------
---------

Lost Target Amazon Store (Shopping)

http://astore.amazon.com/losttarget-20

---------
---------

Lost Target Donation
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=6904261

---------
---------

Firearms for Sale (Canada)

http://www.losttarget.com/forum/index.php/board,6.0.html

---------
---------

Lost Target Supporters:

Montreal Skeet Club - Flagler Gun & Archery Club

Golden Triangle Trap & Skeet Club - Club de tir L'Acadie

Club de tir Josee - Lamoille Valley Fish & Game

Club de Tir de Valleyfield - Knotty Pine Skeet Club

Montpelier Gun Club - La Roue du Roy - Quebec Provincial Trapshooting Association

Underhill Rod & Gun Club - Beaver River Fish & Game - Rochester Brooks Gun Club

Northeast Kingdom Clays - Gator Skeet & Trap Club

Jacksonville Skeet & Trap Club (Jake Jacobs)  - Johanne Landreville Inc.

The Barrie Gun Club - National Sporting Clay Association of Canada

North Country Sportsmen's Club - Club chasse, pêche et tir de Farnham inc.

Volusia County Skeet & Trap Club - Oshawa Skeet & Gun Club - Sportsman's Club of Franklin County

20th Skeet and Clays - Vernon National Shooting Preserve - Londero Sports Inc. - Kent Cartridge Canada Inc.

Amelia Shotgun Sports - Club de tir Huntingdon