[Clayart] All read

0 views
Skip to first unread message

melpots via Clayart

unread,
Sep 1, 2026, 11:35:10 AMSep 1
to clayart, melpots
It is important if you belong to clayart that whenever you can, open a post from clayart even if it is not your interest....If your account is not opened new and then, it is closed down by the software...Our ISP is in Australia, and they are very good to us, so it is important to keep the list open and clean.
Mel
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://lists.clayartforum.com/pipermail/clayart/attachments/20260901/5d366c2c/attachment.htm>

Antoinette Badenhorst via Clayart

unread,
Sep 1, 2026, 4:09:00 PMSep 1
to Clayart international pottery discussion forum, Antoinette Badenhorst, melpots
It's nice to see all the activity going on here. I've been gifted
with Vince's book and as I am writing my own, I have his book open with a
few others right next to my computer. I find it a study book, not a coffee
table book and I love it.

Best wishes,

Antoinette Badenhorst

*PorcelainByAntoinette <https://www.porcelainbyantoinette.com/#/>*

*TeachinArt* <https://www.teachinart.com/antoinette-badenhorst.html>

*International Academy of Ceramics*
<https://www.aic-iac.org/en/member/antoinette-badenhorst/>

*Mississippi Arts Commission
<https://arts.ms.gov/artist/antoinette-badenhorst/>*

*MSClayworks <https://www.msclayworks.com/#/>*

URL: <https://lists.clayartforum.com/pipermail/clayart/attachments/20260901/b3363e3b/attachment.htm>

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages