[Clayart] anyone, phil at bison info

1 view

mel jacobson via Clayart

Jun 11, 2024, 7:59:44 AMJun 11
to clay clay, mel jacobson
Hmm, I cannot find Phil. Has something happened to him????

website: www.melpots.com
WWW.clayartarchives.com

David Woof via Clayart

Jun 11, 2024, 8:08:38 PMJun 11
to Clayart international pottery discussion forum, David Woof
I haven't personally talked with Phil these last several years.

But now google and find people bitchin because they claim to have ordered tools and sent money with no return of money or tools. Not a word from these self-obsessed, wondering or seemingly caring if Phil is too ill or too dead to respond.

My attorney informs that these disgruntled folks could file a claim against the estate but the cost and hassle for return of funds, far outweighs return, so best suck it up, get over it, and move forward.

Misneach,

Woof.........................My Muse says: "some folks aren't happy unless they can be "Mad" about something" and then loosely quotes an old proverb about 'one who puts hand to plow and then looks behind has no sure reward of future gain.'
The little Raven-Haired Vixen, who's hands appear never to have plowed a field does seem to have nailed it down......"Suck UP and Get Over It!....and care about your neighbor!......................................................................
Hmm, I cannot find Phil. Has something happened to him????

website: www.melpots.com<http://www.melpots.com>
WWW.clayartarchives.com