Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups
clayartarch
Conversations
About
Send feedback
Help
Group path
clayartarch
1–30 of 12585
Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected
Kathy Forer via Clayart
6
Sep 6
[Clayart] Lead in clay?
Kathy I do hope subsequent tests show decreasing levels! That would be a relief. Sumi > Thank you
unread,
[Clayart] Lead in clay?
Kathy I do hope subsequent tests show decreasing levels! That would be a relief. Sumi > Thank you
Sep 6
melpots via Clayart
Sep 5
[Clayart] Volcanic ash glaze cone 6
I use 5x20 and add black iron and red iron "lots". It is a good glaze to add the package of
unread,
[Clayart] Volcanic ash glaze cone 6
I use 5x20 and add black iron and red iron "lots". It is a good glaze to add the package of
Sep 5
melpots via Clayart
Sep 5
[Clayart] hole in the cover
Air in, air out...who knows. We all know to open the second hole in a gas can so the fluid will flow
unread,
[Clayart] hole in the cover
Air in, air out...who knows. We all know to open the second hole in a gas can so the fluid will flow
Sep 5
melpots via Clayart
2
Sep 4
[Clayart] Tea in India
Mel; That is a very beautiful tea pot. Terry Terrance Frank Lazaroff, CD Please Note that I am
unread,
[Clayart] Tea in India
Mel; That is a very beautiful tea pot. Terry Terrance Frank Lazaroff, CD Please Note that I am
Sep 4
melpots via Clayart
2
Sep 1
[Clayart] All read
It's nice to see all the activity going on here. I've been gifted with Vince's book and
unread,
[Clayart] All read
It's nice to see all the activity going on here. I've been gifted with Vince's book and
Sep 1
melpots via Clayart
Sep 1
[Clayart] lids
From Mr. Uchida's mouth...Kyoto. The gallery of lids should slope down at 5 degrees And the wall
unread,
[Clayart] lids
From Mr. Uchida's mouth...Kyoto. The gallery of lids should slope down at 5 degrees And the wall
Sep 1
Roxanne Hunnicutt via Clayart
Sep 1
[Clayart] Jewelry made of cobalt blue oriental pottery
Would anyone be willing to look at tiny shards made into jewelry and others into a box and postulate
unread,
[Clayart] Jewelry made of cobalt blue oriental pottery
Would anyone be willing to look at tiny shards made into jewelry and others into a box and postulate
Sep 1
Carol Marians via Clayart
2
Sep 1
[Clayart] the effect of tin on a saturated iron glaze
That is a nice yellow orange. Terrance Frank Lazaroff, CD Please Note that I am migrating my emails
unread,
[Clayart] the effect of tin on a saturated iron glaze
That is a nice yellow orange. Terrance Frank Lazaroff, CD Please Note that I am migrating my emails
Sep 1
Administrator via Clayart
8
Sep 1
[Clayart] Lids on Lids off
Thanks, Terry! I hope such a young fellow as you are gets the respect he deserves from those seniors.
unread,
[Clayart] Lids on Lids off
Thanks, Terry! I hope such a young fellow as you are gets the respect he deserves from those seniors.
Sep 1
Carol Marians via Clayart
2
Aug 31
[Clayart] recent work - an interesting texture in an inlay glaze
Nice mix of glaze. Terry ________________________________ From: Clayart <clayart-bounces@lists.
unread,
[Clayart] recent work - an interesting texture in an inlay glaze
Nice mix of glaze. Terry ________________________________ From: Clayart <clayart-bounces@lists.
Aug 31
jane aebersold via Clayart
3
Aug 31
[Clayart] Vince’s book
Just went to Amazon and purchased my copy! Beverly > On Aug 30, 2026, at 4:22 PM, jane aebersold
unread,
[Clayart] Vince’s book
Just went to Amazon and purchased my copy! Beverly > On Aug 30, 2026, at 4:22 PM, jane aebersold
Aug 31
mel jacobson via Clayart
2
Aug 30
[Clayart] Test
Got it! I thank Clayart every day that I answer, “ I can do anything,” when I wonder how to do
unread,
[Clayart] Test
Got it! I thank Clayart every day that I answer, “ I can do anything,” when I wonder how to do
Aug 30
Carol Marians via Clayart
Aug 30
[Clayart] recent work - mystery yellow band surrounding inlay
Hi recent work - A mysterious yellow band surrounding an inlay glaze: https://carol.knighten.org/2026
unread,
[Clayart] recent work - mystery yellow band surrounding inlay
Hi recent work - A mysterious yellow band surrounding an inlay glaze: https://carol.knighten.org/2026
Aug 30
mel jacobson via Clayart
3
Aug 30
[Clayart] Joes post
Wow Paul, you made my day. Thank-you very much for this. And I hope you know that if you ever have
unread,
[Clayart] Joes post
Wow Paul, you made my day. Thank-you very much for this. And I hope you know that if you ever have
Aug 30
Carol Marians via Clayart
2
Aug 30
[Clayart] recent work
Hi recent work - An oribe inlay glaze with atitanium-iron inlay glaze Carol-page/2026-GlazeTests/2026
unread,
[Clayart] recent work
Hi recent work - An oribe inlay glaze with atitanium-iron inlay glaze Carol-page/2026-GlazeTests/2026
Aug 30
melpots--- via Clayart
Aug 29
[Clayart] Joes Post
Lori Leary's husband was killed by a falling forklift. A neighbor knocked on my door and she said
unread,
[Clayart] Joes Post
Lori Leary's husband was killed by a falling forklift. A neighbor knocked on my door and she said
Aug 29
Joseph Herbert via Clayart
2
Aug 29
[Clayart] Forklift accidents
Well said, Joe. Terrance Frank Lazaroff, CD Please Note that I am migrating my emails to
unread,
[Clayart] Forklift accidents
Well said, Joe. Terrance Frank Lazaroff, CD Please Note that I am migrating my emails to
Aug 29
Carol Marians via Clayart
Aug 28
[Clayart] recent work - glaze interactions in a slow up firing
Hi recent work - interactions between a titanium and an oribe glaze in a slow up fire https://carol.
unread,
[Clayart] recent work - glaze interactions in a slow up firing
Hi recent work - interactions between a titanium and an oribe glaze in a slow up fire https://carol.
Aug 28
mel jacobson via Clayart
Aug 12
[Clayart] pix
An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <https://lists.clayartforum.com/pipermail/clayart/
unread,
[Clayart] pix
An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <https://lists.clayartforum.com/pipermail/clayart/
Aug 12
mou10ms via Clayart
Aug 12
Re: [Clayart] Clayart Digest, Vol 129, Issue 4
Mel, please post a few photos!Bonnie Sent from my Galaxy -------- Original message --------From:
unread,
Re: [Clayart] Clayart Digest, Vol 129, Issue 4
Mel, please post a few photos!Bonnie Sent from my Galaxy -------- Original message --------From:
Aug 12
mel jacobson via Clayart
2
Aug 12
[Clayart] A very fun project
An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <https://lists.clayartforum.com/pipermail/clayart/
unread,
[Clayart] A very fun project
An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <https://lists.clayartforum.com/pipermail/clayart/
Aug 12
Robert L. Johnson via Clayart
3
Aug 3
[Clayart] Pinhole problems with Temmoku Gold ^6
Robert, Ron Roy is pointing you in a good direction. To add to what he wrote, you are using two
unread,
[Clayart] Pinhole problems with Temmoku Gold ^6
Robert, Ron Roy is pointing you in a good direction. To add to what he wrote, you are using two
Aug 3
Roxanne Hunnicutt via Clayart
Aug 1
[Clayart] I got so Lucky when I first had my new p. Pugger
Before buying, I ask about using their steel machine with porcelain and because it then dropped black
unread,
[Clayart] I got so Lucky when I first had my new p. Pugger
Before buying, I ask about using their steel machine with porcelain and because it then dropped black
Aug 1
gerrg42--- via Clayart
Aug 1
[Clayart] Pinholing
I use b mix, and I have found that bisquing to 03 solved my pinhole problems. The bisque suits my
unread,
[Clayart] Pinholing
I use b mix, and I have found that bisquing to 03 solved my pinhole problems. The bisque suits my
Aug 1
Carol Marians via Clayart
2
Jul 30
[Clayart] recent work nickel purple
Nice work. Terrance Frank Lazaroff, CD Please Note that I am migrating my emails to terrylazaroff@
unread,
[Clayart] recent work nickel purple
Nice work. Terrance Frank Lazaroff, CD Please Note that I am migrating my emails to terrylazaroff@
Jul 30
Carol Marians via Clayart
Jul 29
[Clayart] recent work - glaze interactions
Hi recent work - interactions between an oribe glazes and a saturated iron glaze: https://carol.
unread,
[Clayart] recent work - glaze interactions
Hi recent work - interactions between an oribe glazes and a saturated iron glaze: https://carol.
Jul 29
Carol Marians via Clayart
3
Jul 29
[Clayart] recent work
Hi recent work - interactions between two oribe glazes and a saturated iron glaze: https://carol.
unread,
[Clayart] recent work
Hi recent work - interactions between two oribe glazes and a saturated iron glaze: https://carol.
Jul 29
Carol Marians via Clayart
Jul 3
[Clayart] more glaze interactions in an altered firing
Hi recent work - yet more glaze interactions in an altered firing http://carol.knighten.org/2026-
unread,
[Clayart] more glaze interactions in an altered firing
Hi recent work - yet more glaze interactions in an altered firing http://carol.knighten.org/2026-
Jul 3
Carol Marians via Clayart
2
Jul 3
[Clayart] recent work - an altered firing
Wow! Great worlds of colour. I really like the saturation iron bowl with the window of colour. Great
unread,
[Clayart] recent work - an altered firing
Wow! Great worlds of colour. I really like the saturation iron bowl with the window of colour. Great
Jul 3
Carol Marians via Clayart
Jul 2
[Clayart] (no subject)
Hi recent work - a high rutile inlay on a saturated iron glaze https://carol.knighten.org/2026-
unread,
[Clayart] (no subject)
Hi recent work - a high rutile inlay on a saturated iron glaze https://carol.knighten.org/2026-
Jul 2