clay-curl and clay-json

Stepan Koltsov

Aug 1, 2012, 3:20:40 PM8/1/12
to clay-l...@googlegroups.com
Hi, all.

For my little project I've written two libraries in clay: clay-curl and clay-json.

clay-curl is bindings generated by clay-bindgen plus simple wrappers that mostly translate error code to exceptions. Only curl_easy part is covered (not curl_multi).

Library source: https://github.com/stepancheg/clay-curl/
Demo: https://github.com/stepancheg/clay-curl/blob/master/demo.clay

clay-json is from scratch implementation of JSON:

* JSON model (JsonValue variant and JsonNull, JsonBoolean, JsonNumber, JsonString, JsonArray, JsonObject records)
* JSON parser implemented using clay parser combinators library
* JSON printer
* JSON mapper -- transparently converts Clay values into JSON objects and vice versa

Library source: https://github.com/stepancheg/clay-json/

That's it. Any feedback is welcome.

--
Stepan Koltsov

Joe Groff

Aug 3, 2012, 3:02:49 PM8/3/12
to clay-l...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Stepan! If you like, you may add links to your libraries to the
Clay wiki: https://github.com/jckarter/clay/wiki

-Joe