Re: [claw-users] Getting error when using making output files

Message has been deleted

Brian Kyanjo

Apr 24, 2024, 6:55:14 AMApr 24
to claw-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Teja,

The computational domain area should less than the topo domain area.

With utmost gratitude,
Brian KYANJO (He / Him / His),
 VP. NSBE BSU Chapter,
BSc. Physics and Mathematics (MAK) | MSc. Mathematical Sciences (AIMS) | Computing Ph.D. (BSU),
Github | Orcid

On Wed, Apr 24, 2024 at 3:26 AM Teja sri <manubolun...@gmail.com> wrote:
HI,

I am trying to run Chile tsunami example in Geoclaw using my own inputs. when i try to produce output files i got an error like
" topo file did not cover the considered domain area"

I have given topo file for the exact domain only. but still i am getting the same error.

Please try to help.

Thanks in advance

Teja sri

Apr 24, 2024, 8:32:20 AMApr 24