Re: [claw-users] How to make changes in maketopo.py file

Message has been deleted

Randall J LeVeque

Apr 24, 2024, 8:49:02 AMApr 24
to claw-...@googlegroups.com

On Wed, Apr 24, 2024 at 8:37 AM Teja sri <manubolun...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello all, I have got a problem in understanding of how to write/make changes in maketopoo. py file. I am using Geoclaw for tsunami simulations. I have understood the example with single fault - generation of sea floor deformation using okadas
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an Untrusted Sender
You have not previously corresponded with this sender.
See https://itconnect.uw.edu/email-tags for additional information. Please contact the UW-IT Service Center, he...@uw.edu 206.221.5000, for assistance.

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd
Hello all,

I have got a problem in understanding of how to write/make changes in maketopoo.py file. I am using Geoclaw for tsunami simulations. I have understood the example with single fault - generation of sea floor deformation using okadas model. same thing I have to do now with finite-faults/ multiple subplots.

Please help. is it possible to share any sample Input file with finite fault?

Thanks in advance