Interesting challenge : 10 year reproducibiity!

Donna Calhoun

Nov 30, 2019, 11:41:37 AM11/30/19
to claw-...@googlegroups.com, claw...@googlegroups.com
I came across this interesting challenge : Can you reproduce results from a code that was published more than 10 years ago?

and a reference to this challenge in Nature :

I am happy when I can reproduce results from 10 weeks ago. (;-))

Donna

-----------------------------------
Donna Calhoun
Associate Professor
Department of Mathematics, Mathematics Bldg 241A
Boise State University
1910 University Drive
Boise, ID 83725-1555
(208) 426-3386
http://math.boisestate.edu/~calhoun

Randall J LeVeque

Nov 30, 2019, 2:51:24 PM11/30/19
to Developers of Clawpack, claw-...@googlegroups.com
This is a great challenge!

I'd be very interested to hear what luck people have with old Clawpack codes, if someone gives it a try.

Donna - maybe we should try one of these, which are more than 10 years old and include tar files of code?

 - Randy