claw-dev at SIAM CSE 19

8 pagtingin
Lumaktaw sa unang mensaheng hindi pa nababasa

Randall J LeVeque

hindi pa nababasa,
Ene 13, 2019, 1:00:05 PM1/13/19
para kayDevelopers of Clawpack

A number of Clawpack developers plan to get together informally in Spokane the weekend of February 23-24, just before the SIAM CSE conference held there.

NOTE: Tomorrow, January 14, 2019, is the deadline for conference preregistration at the reduced rate.

The claw-dev workshop is going to be informal and we do not yet have space reserved for this -- I'm still working on that, but if nothing else works out we will meet up in hotel lobbies or coffee shops to work on various things of mutual interest.

We have set up a Slack channel to coordinate these activities. If anyone is interested in joining us, let me know and we'll add you to the channel.

Participants tentatively include myself, Donna Calhoun, David Ketcheson, Kyle Mandli, and Chris Vogl, and others are welcome to join!

We also have a miniposterium on Clawpack and ForestClaw Software in the Wednesday evening poster session.

 - Randy

David Ketcheson

hindi pa nababasa,
Ene 14, 2019, 2:46:26 AM1/14/19
para kayclaw-dev
Looking forward to it!  I will arrive late Friday and will be participating all of Saturday at least.  I will probably take Sunday to visit family who live nearby.

-David
Tumugon sa lahat
Sumagot sa may-akda
Ipasa