SIAM CSE19 - Clawpack activities

Randall J LeVeque

Jul 31, 2018, 2:41:59 PM7/31/18
to Developers of Clawpack, claw-...@googlegroups.com
Having won a best Miniposterium prize at the last SIAM CSE conference, we should have another one in Spokane in February!  If you submit a poster to SIAM and want it included, just let me know the authors and title.   I will collect these to let SIAM know they are part of our session. Anything related to Clawpack is welcome!

The deadline for submission to SIAM is Sept. 5, but if possible let me know before the end of August since I will be traveling in early September.

Also note that they have exended the deadline for proposing minisymposia to August 15 if anyone was thinking of organizing a session of talks.

Finally, a number of developers will be at the conference and we are tentatively planning a Developers' Workshop / Hackathon, either the weekend before or after the conference.  Let me know if you are interested in participating and what dates work best.

 - Randy

Aug 31, 2018, 11:08:55 AM8/31/18
to Developers of Clawpack, claw-...@googlegroups.com
Just a reminder that the SIAM deadline Sept 5 is coming up soon.  If you do submit a poster abstract that you would like included in our miniposterium,  please send me the title and authors so that I can inform SIAM.  But you also need to submit your abstract on the conference submission page.

 - Randy