Thanks for joining us at ISTE!

Ope Bukola

Jun 30, 2017, 3:59:21 PM6/30/17
to classroom-d...@googlegroups.com

Hello Classroom Developers,

Thank you to those of you who attended sessions at ISTE to learn how to bring your application to Google Classroom. Greg and I enjoyed meeting and speaking with all of you, and look forward to seeing what you build #withClassroom.

As requested,  I’ve attached the session presentation.

If you are using the Classroom API to sync rosters, coursework, or guardians, let us know about it by submitting the form at the bottom of this page.

As always, please continue asking questions (or answering them!) on StackOverflow using the google-classroom tag, and report bugs or feature requests via our issue tracker.

Best,

Ope Bukola

Product Manager, Google Classroom

--