Google Classroom API: Grading Periods API has launched to preview!

Google for Education Developer Announcements

Jun 25, 2024, 2:18:18 PM (4 days ago) Jun 25
to Google for Education Developer Announcements
Hello Classroom developers,

We are excited to announce that the Grading Periods API is now available through the Developer Preview Program (DPP)! This feature allows developers to manage grading periods on behalf of administrators and teachers. Please see our developer documentation for information on which Google Workspace for Education editions the grading periods API is available in.

See our Classroom API Roadmap for information on how you can join the DPP. If you are already part of the DPP, you can provide your feedback in our public issue tracker.

Best,

The Classroom Developer Relations team