New updates to the Classroom API: roster notifications, and more!

Ope Bukola

Sep 27, 2017, 9:39:59 AM9/27/17
to classroom-d...@googlegroups.com

Hello Classroom Developers!

Yesterday, we announced a few updates to the Classroom API. Now you can:

  • Create and update announcements - in addition to coursework, applications can now create and update announcements in the class stream

  • Create and update individualized posts - applications now have the option to post announcements or coursework to individual students, instead of the whole class

As always, please continue asking questions (or answering them!) on StackOverflow using the google-classroom tag, and report bugs or feature requests via our issue tracker.

Best,

Ope Bukola

Product Manager, Google Classroom

--