Subject: Join Google Classroom at ISTE 2019!

Lesley Cordero

Jun 14, 2019, 5:40:11 PM6/14/19

Hello Classroom Developers,

The Google Classroom team is excited to be in Philadelphia for ISTE 2019 this June!

We will be hosting workshops on Classroom + G Suite APIs on the Tuesday and Wednesday of ISTE. Please sign up here to learn more about integrating with different G Suite and Classroom. APIs

Below you can find the descriptions for both workshops:

Tuesday, June 25th, 1:30pm-2:30pm EST: Intro to Classroom + G Suite APIs

Join us for an overview on the different G Suite + Classroom API offerings. We'll begin with a technical overview of the different Classroom Integration options and recent announcements, followed by common EDU use cases with other G Suite APIs (including Drive, Docs, Slides, Calendar, and more). Lastly, we'll end with some Q&A!

Wednesday, June 26th, 12:30pm-1:30pm: Classroom API: Deep Dive

Learn more about the Classroom API through a workshop on common use cases and best practices. We'll review the Roster API, CourseWork API (comparing and contrasting with the Share Button), Classroom Notifications, and our recent Topics release in greater detail.

These sessions will take place in the Google ISTE Room #6 (in Exhibit Hall E).

*Please Note: Space is limited -- first come first served. You will receive an email confirmation with your date if you receive a spot.

Best,

Lesley Cordero

Partner Developer Advocate, Google Classroom

--
Learn more about Google Classroom
Read more about the Google Classroom API