Attending SXSW EDU? Join our developer session & mixer on March 6th.

Ope Bukola

Feb 28, 2018, 6:52:26 PM2/28/18
to classroom-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

The Classroom API team will be in Austin this year for SXSW EDU, and look forward to meeting you. Join us at the session below, where we'll share how you can build education apps with Google Classroom, Blockly and Poly.

What: Building EDU apps with Classroom, Blockly and Poly
Date & Time: Tuesday March 6th at 3:30pm
Location: Austin Convention Center, Room 9AB

Immediately following the session, we'll be hosting a mixer where you meet and mingle with members of the Classroom, Blockly and Poly teams, and other developers who've already built education apps with Google.

We look forward to seeing and talking with those of you in Austin at SXSW EDU.

Best,
Ope
Google Classroom Product Manager

The Classroom API provides a RESTful interface for you to manage courses, rosters, and assignments in Google Classroom. To learn more, review the API documentation, see highlights of applications currently integrated with Google Classroom, and search google-classroom on Stack overflow.

--
Ope Bukola | Product Manager, Google Classroom | obu...@google.com | 917.818.1521