Update: Classroom API Issues, 3/14/2019 - 3/15/2019

Lesley Cordero

Mar 15, 2019, 2:54:48 PM3/15/19

Hi Classroom Developers,

We wanted to provide an update on the issue affecting the Classroom API. The problem should be resolved as of 11:30am EST. We thank you for your patience and continued support. Please rest assured that system reliability is a top priority for Classroom, and we are constantly working to improve the reliability of our systems.

Our Engineers are monitoring the situation to avoid any recurrence and will provide another update should this happen.

Best,

Lesley Cordero

Partner Developer Advocate | Google Classroom

--
Learn more about Google Classroom
Read more about the Google Classroom API