Classroom API Issues, 3/14/2019 - 3/15/2019

Lesley Cordero

Mar 15, 2019, 10:51:41 AM3/15/19

Hi Classroom Developers,

We wanted to give you all a heads up that we are currently experiencing an issue with the Classroom API that is preventing API access for no more than 10% of developers. For everyone who is affected, we know you count on the Classroom API to work for you and we're working hard to restore normal operation.

This issue began yesterday, Thursday, March 14th, 2019 from around 11:50am and concluded around 4:30pm EST. Unfortunately, the issue resumed today, March 15th, 2019 at around 4:30am EST and is currently still persisting.

We will provide an update by 3:00pm EST with current details on the issue.

Best,

Lesley

--
Learn more about Google Classroom
Read more about the Google Classroom API