Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Ope Bukola

da leggere,
19 giu 2017, 16:16:5919/06/17
a classroom-d...@googlegroups.com

Hello Classroom Developers!

We’re writing to let you know about a few updates to the Classroom API. Now you can:

If you’ll be at ISTE next week, our team would love to meet you. We’ll be hosting two 30-minute sessions on Monday at 12:30pm, and Tuesday at 12pm in Google Meeting Room #1. Attendees will get an overview of our API, and learn how to sync rosters, assignments and grades with Google Classroom.

As always, please continue asking questions (or answering them!) on StackOverflow using the google-classroom tag, and report bugs or feature requests via our issue tracker.

Best,

Ope Bukola

Product Manager, Google Classroom

--