One more volunteer needed!

crojo...@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2023, 1:38:05 PM11/28/23
to Classical Revolution PDX
With our December 3rd concert nearly upon us, naturally COVID would make an appearance. Our volunteer usher Kathryn is still testing positive - please wish her well!

But the show must go on. Please let us know if you would be interested in ushering for us! The concert is this Sunday, December 3rd, doors open at 6pm. You can reply to this, or email one of us directly. (additional details here https://www.curiouscomedy.org/shows/6113/9266763 )

Many thanks,
your board
Corey Johnson crojo...@gmail.com
Margaret Bloomfield margaret....@gmail.com

Tim Oligmueller

Nov 28, 2023, 1:40:52 PM11/28/23
to Classical Revolution PDX
I'm around this weekend and could definitely help usher.

Tim Oligmueller

Kimberley Anne Gray

Nov 28, 2023, 2:31:41 PM11/28/23
to classicalre...@googlegroups.com, crojo...@gmail.com, margaret....@gmail.com
I am sorry I have been out of touch, but I am available to usher and can be there at any time on 12/3 to help setup, and I will stay to usher.

Thanks, kim

Kimberley Anne Gray

Margaret Bloomfield

Nov 29, 2023, 9:10:57 AM11/29/23
to Kimberley Anne Gray, classicalre...@googlegroups.com, crojo...@gmail.com
Marvelous, Kim! And thank you so much! We'll count on you 😊❤️