January Chamber Jam @waypost 1.14.24

Classical RevPDX

Jan 1, 2024, 1:09:47 PMJan 1
to Classical Revolution PDX
Fellow Rev’ers,

Please join us for our next Chamber Jam on Sunday, January 14, 7:00–9:30 pm at the Waypost. No particular theme—if you have an idea of what you want to play, and want to guarantee a spot in the jam, please sign up here.

Or if you’d like, you can just show up with your instrument and any music you'd like to read with others!

We generally limit playing time to 7 minutes per solo act and 12 minutes per ensemble (exceptions to this rule are at the discretion of our beloved chamber jam host, Margaret).

Feel free to bring your kids to the jam and have them perform with you. The Waypost is “all ages” until 8:00 pm.

See you then!

Classical RevPDX

Jan 13, 2024, 8:42:18 PMJan 13
to classicalre...@googlegroups.com
UPDATE

As you may have noticed, some weather fell on us. While the Waypost is currently open, foot traffic is probably all they can expect, as roads are icy everywhere and it'll be well below freezing until later next week.

Due to the uncertainty about road safety we've made the sad decision to cancel January's Jam. Keep watch for info on February to come out in a few weeks, and stay safe and warm!