Instrumentalists looking for pianist?

Matthew Skantz

Oct 19, 2023, 12:30:38 AM10/19/23
to Classical Revolution PDX
Hi, anyone who would be interested in collaborating for the Ukrainian concert, either instrument + piano or part of a chamber group? Let me know if any interest.

Matt

Elise Massicotte

Oct 20, 2023, 2:47:55 AM10/20/23
to classicalre...@googlegroups.com
I'd be down! I'm a cellist. Has anyone else asked?

On Wed, Oct 18, 2023, 9:30 PM Matthew Skantz <ska...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, anyone who would be interested in collaborating for the Ukrainian concert, either instrument + piano or part of a chamber group? Let me know if any interest.

Matt

margaret....@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2023, 3:41:52 AM10/20/23
to Classical Revolution PDX
Hi Elise and Matt,

This morning at 10 a.m. we have our Proposals Committee meeting to decide the program - the deadline was extended from Oct. 12 to Oct. 16th. Let’s see what the Committee comes up with for the program, and how long additional acts will be that will round out its narrative arc. If we are very short on acts we’ll let you know.

Matt, there is a likelihood that one proposed voice/piano act will need a pianist - I’ll email you about it tomorrow.
Margaret