Call for Scores (composed song) for 2024 summer festival

Christopher Corbell

Sep 7, 2023, 3:15:33 PM9/7/23
to classicalre...@googlegroups.com, crpdx-c...@googlegroups.com
Greetings Revolutionaries! I hope you are making beautiful sounds and breaking barricades!

I am writing to share a call for original scores for the composers among us, particularly those who compose songs.

My indie vocal/opera company Cult of Orpheus is curating and co-sponsoring an original composed-song concert as part of next year's Washougal Songcraft Festival. The concert will happen in August, the score deadline is Feb. 2, 2024.

If you are interested here's the official post, which also links to a one-page PDF with submission guidelines:

Please feel free to share, print out the PDF and tack it to a bulletin board, etc.!

Christopher