I'm looking for something obscure

Rob Jackson

Sep 1, 2013, 1:39:03 PM9/1/13
to Classic Rock eGroup
Hey everyone.

I hope you're all well.

I'm looking for some help tracking down an album.

Back I'm the 90s I read a review ( in RAW magazine perhaps?) of a then new album by (I think) a South African rock band. I bought the album but lost it somewhere over the years. All I can remember was it had a mainly red cover with other images on. I think the band may have mixed done traditional instruments with the classic rock stuff of guitar, bass, drums etc..

I know it's not much to go on but does anyone else remember the album and band? I'd like to track them down if possible but can't even recall their name.

Any help appreciated.

Rob

Sent from my iPhone
(Typed with big thumbs on a small keyboard)

XRWoody

Sep 2, 2013, 7:13:32 AM9/2/13
to classic-rock...@googlegroups.com
Blimey Rob, That's a tough one !