Fantasy Football 2012/13 - Results

Muttley

May 21, 2013, 8:44:49 AM5/21/13
to classic rock magazine readers
With the season over, it's time to divvy up some cash. I don't think
I've spent it, but we'll have to see.

It's been a hard fought season, taking every game as it comes, but, at
the end of the day, like, there has to be some winners and losers.
There's money for them and a dressing down from Paolo DiCanio for the
rest of us.

Those deserving our heartiest congratulations are:

1stJohn Dalling
2nd £35 Susie Hamm
3rd £20 Alan Swain
2nd last £5 Michelle Jones

Muttley

May 21, 2013, 8:56:00 AM5/21/13
to classic rock magazine readers
I have no idea what I did then!! Message should read:

With the season over, it's time to divvy up some cash. I don't think
I've spent it, but we'll have to see.

It's been a hard fought season, taking every game as it comes, but,
at
the end of the day, like, there has to be some winners.
There's money for them and a dressing down from Paolo DiCanio for the
rest of us.

Those deserving our heartiest congratulations are:

1st John Dalling
2nd Susie Hamm
3rd Alan Swain
2nd last Michelle Jones

With 23 entries the prize fund stands at £115, which will be split as:

1st £55
2nd £35
3rd £20
2nd last £5

I don't know any of the succesful managers, so I'd be grateful if
whoever roped them in could get in touch to let me know where to send
the readies.

Managers come and go (did you know Fergie was retiring? - you'd have
thought the press would have made a bit more of it!), but the league
goes on, so if any of the winners want me to hold back £5 as entry for
the 2013/14 season, just let me know.

Anyhow, it was a pleasure to joust with you all - now, off to Ibiza
with the lot of you and see you back here in August for pre-season
training.

Cheers

XRWoody

May 21, 2013, 10:35:21 AM5/21/13
to classic rock magazine readers
Nice one Mutley,

Thank you for all yyour effort, we still thoroughly enjoy this and
appreciate your efforts.

XRWoody and Co.

XRWoody

Jul 29, 2013, 3:35:25 AM7/29/13
to classic-rock...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mutley,

It's time ................ its 2013/14 season

Muttley

Jul 29, 2013, 1:31:29 PM7/29/13
to classic-rock...@googlegroups.com
Woody

I'll sort it this week.

Cheers

XRWoody

Aug 5, 2013, 3:39:27 AM8/5/13
to classic-rock...@googlegroups.com
Cheers M.

XRWoody

Aug 9, 2013, 8:44:59 AM8/9/13
to classic-rock...@googlegroups.com

I know Mutley is having some computer hassle at the moment so for those interested: League Code is: 1230991-283394

More details from M shortly.