Re: Digest for classic-rock-mag-readers@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

robi...@aol.com

Sep 1, 2013, 3:49:13 PM9/1/13
to classic-rock...@googlegroups.com
Not a Sepultura album?
------------------

Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2013 19:16:18 +0000
To: Digest Recipients<classic-rock...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Digest for classic-rock...@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/classic-rock-mag-readers/topics

    Rob Jackson <robjac...@yahoo.co.uk> Sep 01 06:39PM +0100

    Hey everyone.

    I hope you're all well.

    I'm looking for some help tracking down an album.

    Back I'm the 90s I read a review ( in RAW magazine perhaps?) of a then new album by (I think) a South African rock band. I bought the album but lost it somewhere over the years. All I can remember was it had a mainly red cover with other images on. I think the band may have mixed done traditional instruments with the classic rock stuff of guitar, bass, drums etc..

    I know it's not much to go on but does anyone else remember the album and band? I'd like to track them down if possible but can't even recall their name.

    Any help appreciated.

    Rob

    Sent from my iPhone
    (Typed with big thumbs on a small keyboard)

Rob Jackson

Sep 1, 2013, 3:54:08 PM9/1/13
to classic-rock...@googlegroups.com
Nope. Not a thrash band. More a hard rock band.

And S African rather than S American.

Thanks for taking a stab at it though.

Rob