Re: Digest for classic-rock-mag-readers@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Scott Wallace

Oct 11, 2013, 4:46:45 PM10/11/13
to classic-rock...@googlegroups.com
Hey Rob

Yeah I switched to the iPad version about a year ago. In the main, I love it. As I carry my iPad on business trips, train journeys and while I'm waiting for my kids to finish their football training ... I can simply flip open the iPad and read a few pages of CR. I didn't always carry the hardcy everywhere. Also, I think it is a tad cheaper than the paper version!

The only thing is that each month when the new version comes out, it takes about an hour to download the mag before you can access it to read.

Hope that helps

Scott

Sent from my iPad

On 9 Oct 2013, at 20:11, classic-rock...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/classic-rock-mag-readers/topics

    Rob Jackson <robjac...@yahoo.co.uk> Oct 09 08:46AM +0100

    Hi all.

    Has anyone switched from the print magazine to the iPad / iPhone version?

    I'm considering doing it but wondered if anyone else had done it yet and what you thought of it.

    Rob