Classgraph loaded annotation returning -1 for long field with Long.MAX_VALUE as value

Sanjay Debnath

Jun 15, 2019, 2:23:32 AM6/15/19
to ClassGraph-Users
The Classgraph loaded annotation, which has a long field with value of Long.MAX_VALUE is returning -1 if AnnotationInfo.loadClassAndInstantiate(). However, it is giving correct result when the class is loaded with ClassInfo.loadClass(). I have been able to consistently reproduce this (code attached). I am using Classgraph version 4.6.8 on Windows 10 environment with JDK 8 (Oracle). Some help on this matter would be sincerely appreciated.

thanks & regards

Sanjay Debnath
src.zip

Sanjay Debnath

Jun 15, 2019, 3:00:13 AM6/15/19
to ClassGraph-Users
I have been able to get intended result using Classgraph version 4.8.39. I missed Lukes post, the matter is resolved.

thanks & regards

Sanjay

Luke Hutchison

Jun 15, 2019, 3:35:26 AM6/15/19
to Sanjay Debnath, ClassGraph-Users
No problem, thanks for the report, I'm glad it's working for you!