Volunteer to create an ad for Clash

Gm Team

Jun 28, 2022, 10:01:13 PM6/28/22
to clashof...@googlegroups.com
Hey players

Does anyone volunteer to help to create an as for Clash for an online PBM magazine and blog?

We want your (free) ads! Please submit ads for any (or all) of the games you run for inclusion in Issue #20. Please limit these ads to 1/4 (quarter) page, which for US Letter size purposes is 2.275" wide x 4.75" tall (or 8.57cm wide x 12.07cm tall) or smaller. You can send these ads in any reasonable format, whether as images or as a Word document or other generally usable format. If you don't have an ad, it can be as simple as a logo, a game summary, a website link, and an email contact. We can put that into a 1/4 page box for you for inclusion.