Merry Christmas

Joao Moura

Dec 24, 2021, 10:15:12 PM12/24/21
to ClashOfLegends
We wanted to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas🎄 with many wishes of good health, peace, joy and fun this Holiday Season☃️❄️🎁

Jordi Chalmeta

Feb 16, 2022, 1:05:17 PM2/16/22
to clashof...@googlegroups.com
Hi Joao,

This turn I Investigated the Landmark and get this response:

Belwas was ordered to Investigate Landmark.
During the investigation of the temples at 3645, the army was attacked by monsters. Our army closed ranks and easily defeated the attackers. As a result a powerful artifact was found and returned to the capital. Free Cities now has a new special power of:
Stark only

But nothing has been added.

Cheers,
Jordi Chalmeta

fran molina

Feb 17, 2022, 10:13:01 AM2/17/22
to clashof...@googlegroups.com
Hola Jordi

A mi me paso igual en otra partida, al principio no vi ningún artefacto enviado a ningún personaje de mi capital, pero al mirar más detenidamente en Habilidades especiales de mi país, vi me ahora tenía una habilidad nueva, me dio:
 Librarian: receives the location of a lost item every 3 turns

Ahora, Stark only, no se a que habilidad se refiere

Saludos

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/clashoflegends/CAD6OzMiyRf1Lmeyk6EGXh4G573p7UCweF-OPNAxxA3%2B2MgcDDQ%40mail.gmail.com
.