John will be traveling

Joao Moura

Jun 19, 2023, 4:29:28 PM6/19/23
to ClashOfLegends
Hi gamers,

I'll spend the next two months in Europe. I'll be in Barcelona, Marseilles, Geneve, Rome and hopefully a few cities around these home-bases...

I am collecting ideas of what to do in these places. Or opportunities to meet some of you if you'd like.

But also to warn that I have never been away from the Judge that long. And I'll not be able to deploy new fixes or have access to Judge.
I have not made any changes for the past couple of months, critical big changes even longer. Mostly to avoid introducing any new problems.
If something goes wrong, an IT friend that doesn't play will have access to the computer for an emergency reboot or help.
There will be no manual edits or other tasks that would require me to have access to the Judge's database. The one that comes to mind is email change.

Much I can do remotely, like replacing players or creating new games...

So please bear with Clash during this time.

Enjoy summer!
John

davidne...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2023, 11:33:45 PM6/19/23
to clashof...@googlegroups.com

Enjoy your time away!  It is well deserved.

Eduardo Pereira

Jun 20, 2023, 8:38:45 AM6/20/23
to clashof...@googlegroups.com
Enjoy your vacation!!!