2nd World cup - going to semifinals

GM Team

Nov 11, 2020, 10:42:23 AM11/11/20
to ClashOfLegends
Hi Players,

First things first, I apologize for the delay in starting the semi finals round for the 2nd world cup.

On the other hand, congratulations to all players and in particular the teams making into the semi!

My special thank you goes for the teams that fought hard on the round of 8.
Pick a name
Redneck Philosophers
Team Ruzic
Tequilla Team
Thank you!

And for the teams making into the semi and fast tracking into the next world cup
Brazuca
CataloniaEarth1
CataloniaEarth2
Crimson Guard
image.png

Game sign up will be open in a few hours. I'll send the game password directly to the teams.

Do we have 8-16 teams to start a new world championship? (without the semi finalists)

GM Team
All feedback is appreciated.
Join new games at: http://clashlegends.com/

GM Team

Nov 11, 2020, 11:02:59 AM11/11/20
to GM Team, ClashOfLegends
and that's why I sent it out to all of you, so you can correct the many mistakes I made! 😀

The semi final teams are:
Pick a Name
CataloniaEarth1
CataloniaEarth2
Crimson Guard

That's my subconscious referee giving Brazucas a free shot at the last minute of the game... didn't work, sorry!

GM Team
All feedback is appreciated.
Join new games at: http://clashlegends.com/

sky...@libero.it

Nov 11, 2020, 11:12:36 AM11/11/20
to clashof...@googlegroups.com, GM Team

Congratulations!
Have a nice semifinal!

--
Inviato da Libero Mail per Android

mercoledì, 11 novembre 2020, 05:03PM +01:00 da GM Team clashoflege...@gmail.com:

Fernando Alonso

Nov 11, 2020, 12:41:01 PM11/11/20
to clashof...@googlegroups.com, GM Team
Hahahhah!
Nice!
Ty all for the fun!

Fernando Alonso Moysés
Tortuga Studios - Digital Entertainment Creation

Avenida São Gabriel, 201 – Cj 1110 – Itaim-Bibi – São Paulo – SP – Brazil
+55 11 3895-8259

+55 11 981117399  (mobile)