New game (looking for opponents)

Joao Eduardo Pessoa

Jun 23, 2023, 4:05:04 PM6/23/23
to clashof...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone.

An old friend of mine from the days of ME-PBM is returning to the world of Play-by-Mail and I got a team to introduce him to the GoT scenario.

Starting on the smaller map, we´ll be playing GoT 08 (2 teams) as Lannister/Riverland/Baratheon/Stark.

I´m looking for a team to play Targaryen/Greyjoy/Tyrell/Martell against us.

Anyone interested?  Please let me know.

Cheers
Joao Pessoa (not Gurgel, the other Joao)  =))

Thom Burnett

Jun 23, 2023, 4:37:41 PM6/23/23
to clashof...@googlegroups.com
I'm too lazy to put something together but I can play if you get 3 players.

davidne...@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2023, 4:38:02 PM6/23/23
to clashof...@googlegroups.com, Michael Hornung

Dear Joao,

  Mike Hornung and I are interested if you can have the game start in August.  Both of our July’s are really filled.

Yours

David

Thomas Saul

Jun 23, 2023, 5:19:38 PM6/23/23
to clashof...@googlegroups.com, Michael Hornung
I'd be interested

Darrell Lias

Jun 24, 2023, 2:42:02 AM6/24/23
to clashof...@googlegroups.com, Michael Hornung
Looks like you have 4, but I am up for a game as a team.

Regards

Darrell

Joao Eduardo Pessoa

Jun 24, 2023, 4:21:11 PM6/24/23
to clashof...@googlegroups.com, Michael Hornung
  Ok, so we have:

Thom Burnett / Thomas / Darrel  able to star right now   (missing 1 player)
David / Mike to start in august  (missing 2 players, or do you guys play 2 nations each?)

Will talk to the team.

Thank you all.

Joao Pessoa

Darrell Lias