We are resigning in 788

davidne...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2023, 7:03:19 PM9/10/23
to clashof...@googlegroups.com

Dear Joao,

I have already told Thom Burnett, but in case you are monitoring the automated messages, I wanted to let you know that we are resigning in game 788.

  It was a really fun game.   We were clearly winning early and got both missing dragon eggs  (they started with 4), but then a few turns later, we lost the Dragon Horn.  That seemed like the end, but I learned how to fight dragons and somehow still make progress.   Even 4 very grown dragons to our 2 babies, we were still holding our own.  But then some unfortunately and unlucky events happened all on one turn and Ken Weed (Lanister) went bankrupt.   We played on two turns after that so we could put the hurt on them in Essos and in the South in Westeros, but recognized that we could not possibly win with the Lannister position gone.

  Again, thank you for running such an excellent game system!

Yours

David

PS.  We are playing 807 --- an 8 player game and Mike Hornung’s character is still in the scenario, but mine is no longer there.  Maybe you have him in another scenario?  No big deal of course.  I appreciate the nod!