Fwd: [sftla-news] Women Referring Women

Clara Foltz Feminist Association

Sep 4, 2009, 10:00:01 AM9/4/09
to CFFA, Richard Frischer
Here is an SFTLA event for anyone interested in trial law. Many female trial attorneys in the area will be attending.

If you are interested in attending, please contact me to see if we can get a student discount or a donated seat for you.

Rohen Peterson
President
Clara Foltz Feminist Association

Sep 4, 2009, 11:48:51 AM9/4/09
to clara...@googlegroups.com
Rohen,
I would love to attend this event. $50 is a bit steep. Let me know if there is a student discount or donated seat, or I can do anything to help the group get some.

Sincerely,
Nora Wetzel
J.D. Candidate 2012
UC Hastings College of the Law

I'd be interested in attending! How many people are coming? Will be be able to receive a student discount?

-Paine

payment by Visa, Mastercard or AMEX on line at www.sftla.org

--------------

Alameda Contra Costa Trial Lawyers Association s Law Office of Joseph L.
Alioto & Angela Alioto s Mary Alexander & Associates

Andrus Anderson LLP s Aragon-Haas Ins. Brokers, Inc. s June Bashant of
Rouda, Feder, Tietjen & McGuinn s Consumer Attorneys of California Dana
Curtis Mediation s The Danko Law Firm s DeCarli Law s DL Law
Group-Alice Wolfson s Law Office of Shannan Dugan

Envision Litigation Design s Ingrid Evans, Waters Kraus & Paul s Linda
M. Fong, Kaplan Fox & Kilsheimer, LLP

Rebecca Grey, Pillsbury & Levinson, LLP s Haddad & Sherwin s The
Hassell Law Group

Hersh & Hersh PC s Kristen Jones Consulting, LLC s Lawless & Lawless
s Suiz O. Lin & Rica Cruz s Ms. Diana Maier

Miller Sabino & Lee, Legal Placement Services s Kathleen Mullen, PhD, RN
-Litigation Consultant s National Jury Project/West
image003.jpg

Rohen Peterson

Sep 6, 2009, 3:17:11 PM9/6/09
to clara...@googlegroups.com
I'm in contact with the SFTLA to see if we can get some seats donated or a discount. We should hear back later this week because of the long weekend. I will send out a message to the mailing list because there has been interest from several members.

Rohen Peterson