Website Down

Orion

Feb 7, 2007, 3:46:36 PM2/7/07
to N|A is
Reposting for users who were not set to recieve immediate emails

Our host is currently being incredibly gay as hell. Please be aware
that we are doing the best we can to get things back up, but have no
control over the situation.

In the meantime please use the clan myspace page or this google group
for all communication needs. Nikki, can you please update the myspace
page with upcoming events and other important info along with a
message about the site being down?

Please spread the word about both this group and the myspace page to
everyone you know, as there is a large majority of users who are not
currently in this group. Please invite them to sign up here and get
friended on myspace.

Sorry for the inconvenience, this really blows.