Surpising

blueboy18

Apr 25, 2006, 6:44:51 PM4/25/06
to N|A is
WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN AND AM I THE LAST TO KNOW!!!!! i feel so unwanted

brian walters

Apr 25, 2006, 6:53:33 PM4/25/06
to cla...@googlegroups.com

Who are you and what are you talkign about?

blueboy18

Apr 25, 2006, 7:00:39 PM4/25/06
to N|A is
im blueboy18 on the N|A forums

Sync...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2006, 7:23:27 PM4/25/06
to N|A is
WTF? are you talking about, everyone got the Email today as far as I
know

Nikki Tillett

Apr 25, 2006, 10:19:36 PM4/25/06
to cla...@googlegroups.com
How the hell did ya'll get in my inbox *dies*

--
Nikki "Daame" Tillett
N|A LAN Coordinator

AIM:  NikkiLove81084
ICQ:  256445772
GTalk: na.d...@gmail.com
XFire: nadaame
YIM:  daam...@yahoo.com
Email:  na.d...@gmail.com

http://www.na-is.com
http://www.tsgaming.net
http://daame.na-is.com

Orion

Apr 26, 2006, 3:35:31 PM4/26/06
to N|A is
lol, this has been setup for a while, but i just imported all of our
emails into it for possible use for newsletters, further communication
etc. everyone just found out ;)

Nikki Tillett

May 8, 2006, 12:17:11 PM5/8/06
to cla...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys I put a poll up for those people interested in seeing XMen 3

http://tsgaming.net/bboard/showthread.php?t=1650