HELLO

Mrs. Elizabeth Edward

Apr 13, 2023, 9:26:01 AM4/13/23
Greetings
Please forgive me for approaching you through this media. I am Mrs.
Elizabeth Edward, 63 years, from the USA, I am childless and I am
suffering from a pro-long critical cancer, my doctors confirmed I may
not live a few months from now as my ill health has defiled all forms
of medical treatment.

Since my days are numbered, I have decided willingly to fulfill my
long-time promise to donate you the sum ($7.000.000.00) million
dollars I inherited from my late husband Mr. Edward Herbart foreign
bank account for charities work of God and there is no risk involved;
it is 100% hitch free & safe because it is my inheritance from late
husband.

If you will be interesting to assist in getting this deposit fund
transfer into your account for charity for the mutual benefit of
orphans and the less privileged project to fulfill my promise before I
die, please let me Know immediately and you will take 50% percent of
the total money for your effort and assistance while 50% of the money
will go to charity project. I will appreciate your utmost
confidentiality as I wait for your reply.
God Bless you,
Mrs. Elizabeth Edward.