Solicit for your Assistance

Consultant Bond Street Investment Advisors

Nov 28, 2022, 10:19:35 AM11/28/22
Hello,

I am Chief Operating Officer in the accounting Unit of Bond Street Investment Advisors, a team of Wealth Management Advisor and Investment Brokers, I represent Ultra High Net worth (UHNW) Individual Clients, Venture Capitalists, and Business Angels to expand their financial portfolio globally.

I am writing on a private note, I wish to seek your consent as the beneficiary to the total sum of £15,000,000.00 GBP in the intent of a deceased Client.

Therefore, I am soliciting for your assistance to come forward as the next of kin. I have agreed that 40% of this money will be for you as the beneficiary of the provision of your account and service rendered, 60% will be for me. Then immediately the money transferred to your account from this bank, I will proceed to your country for the sharing of the fund.  If you think you are capable and will be committed to making this deal a success, send me an email as soon as possible to confirm your interest.

Upon your response, details will be made available.

Sincerely,

Mr. Christopher Smith
Consultant Bond Street Investment Advisors
Station Yard Park Avenue SOUTHALL,
UB1 3AD United Kingdom