Clandestine at the Mucky Duck (Houston) July 27th, 2012

Al Cofrin

Jul 20, 2012, 12:29:24 PM7/20/12
to clandest...@googlegroups.com
Greetings Clandestine fans:

Clandestine will be performing in Houston on Friday July 27th at the Muck Duck.

We would love to see you all out there to support Celtic music in Texas.

And a heads up that The Mucky Duck now accepts online Ticket sales ($20).
http://www.mcgonigels.com/Music+Calendar/Clandestine+-+July+27+2012+730pm

Friday July 27th, 7:30pm
Get your tickets early
McGonigel’s Mucky Duck
http://www.mcgonigels.com/
2425 Norfolk
Houston TX 77098
713-528-5999
$22 at the door

Come get a taste of fine high energy Celtic music with great tunes
and
excellent songs

Al Cofrin
Clandestine
www.clandestineceltic.com

Al Cofrin

Jul 23, 2012, 9:44:01 AM7/23/12
to Clandestine Mail
Okay lets try this again, as the link to purchase tickets for this
Friday's show was messed up.