St. Patrick's Day and more

Clandestine Mail

Mar 15, 2015, 5:24:15 PM3/15/15
to clandest...@googlegroups.com

Hi, Clandestine fans! We hope you'll join us at McGonigels Mucky Duck on Tuesday for St. Patrick's Day. The day begins with EJ on the roof at 10:45 am. The doors open at 11:00 am, and there's nonstop music inside and out, by Clandestine, Piper Jones, the Flying Fish Sailors, Circa Paleo, The Jig Is Up!, and Earl Grey in the Morning. All masterfully ceremonied once again by Jim Mackenzie.

In April, we'll be at the Loch Norman Highland Games in Huntersville, North Carolina, and then back to the Texas Scottish Festival in Arlington in May. See more information on our Calendar page.

Thanks! See you at the festival!
Clandestine