Hi

Astrid

Sep 27, 2012, 3:40:59 AM9/27/12
to clan-...@googlegroups.com
Hi to Everyone,
 I am new to the group and I am planning to use Clan for C code to CUDA transformation as part of my research.
Thanks

Astrid

Sep 27, 2012, 5:07:12 AM9/27/12
to clan-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

I tried to install Clan on a Linux machine (Pandora) and after the ./configure --prefix=/usr’ command, I cannot execute the make command,

The error is:
Making all in osl
/bin/bash: line 17: cd: osl: No such file or directory
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

I installed Osl using the same  ./configure --prefix=/usr’ command.

I do have clan-0.7.1 and osl-0.8.4 in the same folder.

I tried to copy the osl-0.8.4 folder into the clan-0.7.1 one but it still doesn't work.

Can somebody help?
Thanks,