Using clan -autopragma pass

qamar ilyas

May 12, 2017, 10:49:01 AM5/12/17
to Clan Users
Hi Everyone,

I installed clan 0.8.0 on my Linux by following these steps.

  • ./configure
  • make
The installation is successful and i didn't get any error but when i try to use any pass by following command.

clan -mysourcecode.c

It shows me the following error.

No command 'clan' found, did you mean:
 Command 'cpan' from package 'perl' (main)
 Command 'clang' from package 'clang-3.4' (universe)
 Command 'clang' from package 'clang-3.3' (universe)

I'll very thankful if someone can help me to figure it out that what could be the reason of it. The installation is successful then why system can't find the clan command.

Thanks,
Qamar

Cédric Bastoul

May 12, 2017, 10:53:43 AM5/12/17
to clan-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
it seems Clan is not installed on your system. If the compilation was OK, you should be able to use Clan through ./clan on the compilation root directory. But the best way is to finish the install process by "sudo make install", so you can call clan the way you tried.
Best,

Cedric