clear the environment !

serrien

Dec 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/7/97

Dear Sirs ,
With this letter, I would like to present my idea invention, relating to a
braking energy recuperating system device for motor vehicles,
which can saving up to 50% of the total fuel or other energy consumption,
but it also entails a lower burdening for the environment in
the cities (less smog and ozone problems) due to the exhaust gases and
less radiation or recidue from other energy sources like coal and atomic
power plants that deliver the alternative energy "electricity".
Since I have no doubt that this idea is of interest for the automobile
industry, please let me know is you are interested in a further
CO-operation.
More information concerning this braking (kinetic) energy recuperation
device on this web site :
http://users.skynet.be/sky68793
Thanks for your interest , I remain with best regards ,
Frederick Serrien