EXPERIENCED PROGRAMMER is looking for an interesting job

Developer

May 2, 2002, 10:06:38 AM5/2/02
I'm looking for a contract job in one of areas of my experience:

1. Independent Development for Windows
--------------------------------------
- I'm able to create various applications for Windows very quickly and in
high quality
(incl. analysis and physical data model creation in Windows and UNIX
environment)

2. Developing of GUI applications
--------------------------------------
- for ORACLE, Informix, MS SQL or other SQL databases

3. Data Modeling and Designing
--------------------------------------
- Database schemes designing, creation, tuning, reverse-engineering of
UNIX/Windows databases

4. Database Administration
--------------------------------------
- for ORACLE 7.3-8i, Informix 7.2-IDS 2000, MS SQL,...
(ideal remotely)

5. UNIX System Administration
--------------------------------------
- for Solaris, Digital, Linux servers
(ideal remotely)

I live in Prague (CZ, Europe) and am fully equipped for telecommuting around
the world. I'm not in the U.S.A and therefore I would need a "sponsorship"
or any help (H1B visa) for on-site work. That's why I prefer remote contract
work (short or long-term) initially with the possibility to relocate in the
future.

Rate negotiable based on interest level (the more challenging/fun the
project, the lower I would be willing to go).

Mail: art_of_p...@seznam.cz

Detailed CV upon request.
Working languages: English, German, Czech.