electronics 5% for won orders for you

Adam Szostek

Sep 1, 2006, 5:21:36 AM9/1/06
Hello !
Electronics Assembly Subcontractor from Poland
www.dgtronik.com.pl

You will get 5% of an order value if you will find a succesfull
contact/order . If you don't want to continue you will get 0,5% for any
next order(s) from your customer for 1 year more.

Job for active person, representatives, students welcomed.
You only talk , we take over all technical problems , questions and so on.
We send offers to your contact person for your information. Customer pays -
you get money immediately.

contact us if you have questions or when you have a contact "in hand".

a.sz...@dgtronik.com.pl